If you would like to gain practical work experience at one of South Africa's top corporates, apply to join our vacation work programme.
The vacation work programme is aimed at offering third and final year students an opportunity to experience first-hand what it means to be a software developer and to learn about the world of work as well as identifying potential students to join the company.
The vacation work programme will consist of presentations, assignments and job shadowing some of the experienced software engineers who will show you what their day-to-day responsibilities are. As a vacation work student you will get to know the company you are accepted into, including the people on a professional and social level.
The Vacation Work Programme happen in June and September holidays each year. Applications close on 15 May. Places are limited and are booked on a first come first served basis.
Requirements for consideration:
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Studying at a South African Institution
- Registered for the third or fourth year of study towards an I.T/Computer degree.
- Maintain a minimum 65% academic average (academic excellence)
We require the following to accompany your application:
- academic transcripts of your degree up to and including November in the last completed year of study
- academic transcripts of any undergraduate qualification (and any other relevant qualifications)
- copy of ID
Note: Only complete applications will be considered.
If you have any queries please contact the GirlCode Graduate Recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org